Happy Thanksgiving!

Continue Reading

Creepin’ it Real

Continue Reading

Home is Carolina

Continue Reading

Fall Bucket List

Continue Reading
Lifestyle

September Favorites!

By on October 7, 2015

My first “Favorites” post on the blog! It’s gonna be short and kind of random but I have a few things I would like to talk about that I’ve been obsessed with this month! My Planner I have always been one of those people who can keep track of things in my head, all my assignments, […]

Continue Reading

College | Lifestyle

College Outfit Ideas

By on September 29, 2015

One of my favorite things in the world is clothes and fashion. Sometimes I love to dress up, sometimes I just really love casual and comfortable clothes, but 98% of the time I want to look cute. (leaving that 2% for those sick days or days where I just don’t care). Clothes and fashion are […]

Continue Reading

Lifestyle | Travel

Family Vacation- Drive Home

By on September 10, 2015

We woke up slowly, to the music they played down by the pool. We look out this window and it is cloudy. So it seemed like a great day to leave, because it was really gross outside. Mom and Serena were washing off the shells and my sand dollar that I found broke. It wasn’t anybody’s fault […]

Continue Reading

Lifestyle | Travel

Family Vacation- Day 4

By on September 7, 2015

Alas, the last day. We pushed on through most of the day, able to forget that it was the last day in paradise for awhile. We went out to the beach right when we woke up and it was absolutely beautiful. Dad and I rented a paddle board again and had so much fun. It was […]

Continue Reading

Lifestyle | Travel

Family Vacation-Day 3

By on September 1, 2015

Hey y’all! Jumping right in by saying, day three was probably our most adventurous and eventful day! It started off rough, somebody was threatening to tow our car because apparently it was parked in somebody else’s space. But my dad talked to the manager and got everything sorted out so shortly after, we all went […]

Continue Reading

Lifestyle | Travel

Family Vacation-Day 2

By on August 22, 2015

Hello! For day two of our family vacation, we started off the same way, forgot to put the sign on the door so we were woken up by housekeeping again. We actually didn’t do much else than swim in the pool and go on the beach. At the pool, they had another activity for the […]

Continue Reading

Lifestyle | Travel

Family Vacation- Day 1

By on August 19, 2015

Welcome to day one of the family vacation! We woke up on Monday at 9:00 am to housekeeping knocking at the door, because we forgot to put the Do Not Disturb sign outside. It was somewhat of a rude awakening but how could you be grumpy with this view. Dad always takes awhile to wake up […]

Continue Reading

Lifestyle

Beach Essentials

By on August 10, 2015

Summer is one of my favorite seasons and my favorite part is getting to go to the beach! My family usually goes somewhere in Florida! So I’m gonna share with y’all what I typically carry in my beach bag and my beach essentials for spending a day on the shore laying in the sun! The […]

Continue Reading